Are you looking for Motivational Krishna Quotes on life ?
Do you know that in the Hindu epic Mahabharata, Krishna advised Arjuna about various aspects of life, including the importance of fulfilling one’s duties without being attached to the results, the impermanence of all things, and the need to cultivate detachment and equanimity. Krishna also emphasized the value of knowledge, devotion, and selfless service in attaining spiritual realization.
Table of Contents
Below Quotes will help you realize your full potential as powerful motivational tools in life –
Krishna Quotes on Life To Inspire You
Krishna Quotes To Achieve Your Goals in Life
Krishna Quotes To Restore Your Faith
Fearless Life Quotes By Lord Krishna
The ego is the source of all suffering and one should strive to overcome it through self-awareness and surrender to God.
“A man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.”
“The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.”
“A man is said to be steadfast in yoga when he renounces all desires and is satisfied in the Self by the Self.”
“The best of all blessings is inner peace. The greatest help is self-control. The greatest quality is seeking to serve others. The highest virtue is to be selfless.”
“Fear not what is not real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and cannot be destroyed.”
“Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction. One obtains satisfaction and peace of mind by renouncing desires.”
“Your right is to work only, but never with its fruits. Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor be attached to inaction.”
“The mind is everything; what you think you become.”
Lord Krishna teaches that we should surrender our ego and attachment to the divine, and to trust in the laws of karma and the universe. This helps to eliminate fear and worry, and to cultivate peace and contentment.
Lord Krishna teaches that we should let go of the past and focus on the present, because dwelling on the past only leads to negative emotions and prevents us from taking action in the present.
Lord Krishna teaches that we are responsible for our actions and their consequences, and that we should accept the consequences of our actions without blaming others. It is better to take action, even if it is imperfect, than to do nothing at all. Inaction leads to stagnation and negative consequences, while taking action can lead to growth and progress. The cycle of birth and death continues until one attains liberation through knowledge and devotion & divine is present in all things, pervading all of creation, and is the source of all strength and power.
“Start performing actions via endeavoring with great determination and worship God. You will achieve God.”
The teachings of Krishna can be applied to daily life in various ways, such as:
- Fulfill your duties without attachment to the outcome: This means focusing on the present moment and doing your best, without worrying about the future results. This can help reduce stress and increase productivity.
- Cultivate detachment and equanimity: This involves developing a sense of detachment towards the ups and downs of life, and maintaining inner balance and peace. This can help reduce emotional reactivity and increase resilience.
- Practice selfless service: By doing acts of service without expecting anything in return, you can experience the joy of giving and contribute to the well-being of others.
- Cultivate knowledge and wisdom: By seeking knowledge and understanding, you can gain insight into the nature of reality and develop a broader perspective on life.
- Develop devotion and surrender: By cultivating a sense of devotion towards a higher power or ideal, you can experience a deeper sense of meaning and purpose in life, and develop a greater sense of trust and surrender.
Overall, Motivational Krishna Quotes on life help us lead a more meaningful and fulfilling life, by focusing on what truly matters, cultivating inner peace and balance, and developing a deeper connection to the world around us.
You can refer to our blog on Bhagwad Gita for more quotes by Lord Krishna on life, action Karma and more.