Sometimes in life we feel struck, especially when things are tough and life is giving you a hard time. Staying motivated in those moments requires courage and faith, but if you stick with it, you will undoubtedly achieve more success. When we feel uninspired or lack the willingness to do the right thing, all we need is wisdom and quotes from people who have made it. They went through the same thing you are feeling right now.
Listening or reading their words gives us courage and power to go on and achieve great success in life.
So, without further ado, let’s get down to business of making things happen –
Table of Contents
Here are the best inspirational quotes of all times –
Motivational Quotes To Boost Your Confidence
Believe in Yourself
” It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.”Bhagwat Gita
Never Give Up
“Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. “George S . Patton
“Life begins where fear ends.”OSHO
“Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them.”R.N Tagore
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. “Mark Twain
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”George Bernard Shaw
Motivational Quotes For Success
“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.”Bill Gates
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”– Theodore Roosevelt
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”– Winston Churchill
Persevere Through Adversity
“Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.”– Sam Levenson
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”– John Maxwell
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”– Steve Jobs
Inspirational Quotes for Personal Growth
“The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”– Franklin D. Roosevelt
Respect Your Time
“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
Keep Trying New Things
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”– Wayne Gretzky
Learn Something New
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”– Jim Rohn
Pain is a Touchstone to Success
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”– Nelson Mandela
Best Inspirational Quotes For Positive Attitude
Attitude is Everything
Is the glass half full, or half empty? It depends on whether you’re pouring, or drinking.Bill Cosby
Be miserable, or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.– Wayne Dye
By asking for the impossible, We obtain the possible.– Italin Proverb
This world has no separate existence; it exists only in our imagination just as we imagine the existence
of a snake in the rope.– Lord Shri Rama
Actions Leads To Victory
Motivation is not a thinking word; it’s a feeling word.—JOHN KOTTER
“A real loser is someone who’s so afraid of not winning he doesn’t even try.”—Grandpa (Alan Arkin), Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
Only a strong tree can stand alone.Arnold Glasow
That cause is strong which has, not a multitude, but one strong man behind it.James Russell Lowell
The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.Nelson Mandela
It is by acts and not by ideas that people live.– Anatole France
“When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment or the moment defines you.”—Roy McAvoy (Kevin Costner), Tin Cup (1996)
Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who
work sincerely are the happiest.Chanakya
Motivational Quotes For Mindfulness
There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.Franklin Roosevelt
Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.– Robert F. Kennedy
Let not the fruits of action be the motive of your actions, otherwise you might be disappointed and leave the path of right action.– Rig Veda
One who thinks in terms of silver, cannot act in terms of gold.– Henry G. Weaver
Enlarge Your Conciseness
Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.– Bhagavad Gita
“The world meets nobody halfway. When you want something, you gotta take it.”—Lincoln Hawke (Sylvester Stallone), Over the Top (1987)
It still holds true that man is most uniquely human when he turns obstacles into opportunities.—ERIC HOFFER
Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.—ERICH FROMM
He who conquers others is strong. He who conquers himself is mighty.― Lao Tzu
People are not lazy; they just have impotent goals, that is, goals that do not inspire them.― Anthony Robbins
How To Use Motivational Quotes –
There are a variety of ways to incorporate inspiring quotes into your daily life. Some of the more crucial ones are included below:
- Reflection – Use quotes to reflect your life challenges there are so many wise knowledge about life in quotes, when you reflect your daily challenges with quotes you can find many answers.
- Write Down – Sometimes we forget to have gratitude in life, writing down quotes in your personal dairy might remind you about small things for which you are thankful for.
- Share – Sharing is caring, when you share a positive thing with another person , it comes back with more positive vibes, happiness and joy increase in your life.
- Wallpaper – You can use quotes as wallpapers, things which you see very often remains close to your subconscious mind, its an good idea to keep them as your wallpaper.
Do keep in mind, though, that no amount of motivation lasts forever. Inspirational and motivational quotations are like a daily dose of vitamins; only enough to get you going, and no more.
- Motivational Quotes help you in getting inspired and take that next right action
- When in doubt motivational quotes can uplift you and give you the courage to move ahead
- Inspiration is a daily reprieve, you have to practice mindfulness to achieve long term inspiration
- It is important in life to set the priorities, inspirational quotes help you in figuring out what is important
Finally I would like to give you my personal best motivational and inspirational quotes to lift you up for that next right action –
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
If you like this post and want me to write more about Motivation and Inspiration please share your love –
Q. Can motivational quotes really make a difference in my life?
Yes if you allow yourself to act in accordance to the quotes, Nothing can stop you reaching your goals if you are doing the right actions.
Q. How often should I read motivational quotes?
Any time you can read motivational quotes, you can also set a reminder for a time of the day to get you charged up with inspiration.
Q. How to get best results from motivational Quotes?
To get the best results try to stick to one quote at a time practice it in your daily life and come back for more.
External reference – Motivational Video